The Transformation Course:
Living in the Unified Field
In this highly practical and experiential series you will open your channel and allow Source energy to flow so that you may more joyfully co-create what you want in your life, stay connected to the voice and inspiration of your Inner Being, and release the resistance that sabotages your ability to move forward.
We will explore and apply vibration, feeling, emotion, intention, alignment, attention, allowing, receiving and more in the creative process. We will play in the quantum field and engage with the Matrix, learning how to align with our own vibrational escrow and keep ourselves focused on where we want to go, rather than on what is.
Through specific energetic posturing, color, movement, sound, mantra, journaling, breath, visualization, appreciation, guided meditation, imagery, dreamwork and more, you will allow Source to flow to your Body, Health and Vitality; Inner Guidance and Creative Expression; Finances; Relationships and Love Life; Career or Business; Spiritual Practice and Evolution so you may manifest your highest vision in each of these areas.
There has never been a better time than now to set an intention for yourself to manifest and create. There is a tremendous opening occurring in consciousness and now is the time to take advantage of it; to set the tone for what you want in the upcoming year and beyond.
- You will learn specific techniques to leverage the power of the energies present now to bridge the gap from where you are to where you want to be.
- You will work with daily energetic focusing tools to enable you to ride this wave and stay focused and plugged in.
- You will gain the insights, knowledge and methods that will allow you to create new neurological realities for yourself — thereby altering your destiny.
- We will work with your brain, nervous and endocrine systems, lattice, and Ka body to anchor your new realities into the physical.
- You will have a support structure that keeps you moving forward and feeling good.
This course will be offered again in 2011. Please contact Mary if you are interested in attending.